Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.aemleisure.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
At various points in the Go4me experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account through the Services, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip or postal code. And if you place an order through the Services, we collect information including your address, phone number, birth date (for alcohol & Tobacco orders, where available), credit card information, and the details of your order. Your account information maybe updated or corrected by accessing your account settings.
If you log into the Services through a third-party service, both we and that third-party may receive some information about you and your use of the services. For example, if you choose to log into the Services with your Facebook account, we may receive information from Facebook,such as your name, e-mail address, public profile information, and information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button) that let you share actions on the Services with other websites and vice versa. In those cases, the providers of those tools may receive information about you when you use those tools. You should check the privacy policies of these third party services and your settings there for more information.
If you wish to invite your friends and contacts to use the Services, we will give you the option of either entering in their contact information manually or, for United Kingdom residents, importing it from your address books on other third party services. In both cases, we will store this information for the sole purposes of allowing you to send your friends referral offers, for determining whether your friends use the Services after a referral is sent, and, for United States residents, to remind your friends of the referral sent on your behalf.
Our partners may let us collect information about use of their sites/apps or share such information with us. For example, if you use an Go4me button or widget on another site or app, we may receive information about your use of that button or widget and the third-party site/app.
2. Technical information about usage of the Services
When you use the Services, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
Cookies, Pixels, and Other Tracking Technologies: We, our partners, our advertisers, and third party advertising networks use various technologies to collect information, including but not limited to cookies, pixels, scripts, and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We, our partners, our advertisers, and third party advertising networks may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser),persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), pixels, scripts, and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us do things such as understand how you use our services and other services; personalize your experience; measure, manage,and display advertising on the Services or on other services; understand your usage of the Services and other services in order to serve customized ads and remember that you are logged into the Services. By using your browser settings,you may block cookies or adjust settings for notifications when a cookie isset.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of the Services and the performance of advertising, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies, pixels, or other identifiers on the Services or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of the Services — you can learn more about information that Google may collect here.
Log information:When you use the Services, our servers will record information about your usage of the Services and information that is sent by your browser or device. Log information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on the Services, and other ways you interact with the Services. If you are logged into the Services, this information is stored with your account information.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide the Services to you, improve the quality of the service, and develop new products and services
- Allow your Personal Shopper (which means those that shop for and/or deliver the order for you, including our retail partner and their employees/agents where applicable or our third-party providers) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and/or call or text you with any updates or issues
- Charge you for the purchase and delivery costs through one or more payment processing partners
- Offer you customized content (including advertising, coupons, and promotions)
- Understand how users interact with the Services (including advertising both on and off the Services) as a whole and to test new features or changes in our features
- Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of the Services
You can opt-into receiving promotional communications from us by using the settings on the Account Info page or by using the unsubscribe mechanism included in the message, where applicable.
What we share
The Services comprise a platform that presents you with a set of one or more retailer virtual storefronts from which you can select goods for picking, packing, and delivery by individual Personal Shopper(s) to your location or, if available, for you to pick up in-store. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example,the Personal Shopper(s) who pick and deliver your order, the payment processing partner(s) that we use to validate and charge your credit card, and the retail partner(s) from whom you are purchasing goods. To be clear, only our pa yment processing partner(s) receive credit card information.
We also share information under the following principles:
- With your consent or at your direction — We will share your information with entities outside of the Services when we have your consent to do so or it is done at your direction. For example:
· · · If you invite friends to use the Services through our referral program or to share a shopping cart, we will share some information with the friends you invite like your name and picture.Likewise, if you choose to join someone else’s cart, they will see some of your information.
- For external processing or service provision — We sometimes employ third parties to process information on our behalf or to provide certain services (such as delivery services, advertising services, or information to better tailor our services to you). For the purposes of this processing or provision of services, we may share your information with them under appropriate confidentiality provisions.
- For legal purposes — We may share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or Go4Me.
- On a non-personal or aggregate basis — We share information on both a non-personally identifying basis (including, but not limited to, order and delivery details but not including credit card information) or an aggregate basis.
- To enable purchase of alcohol & Tobacco (not available in all jurisdictions) — When you buy age restricted products using the Services, we may be required by law to share certain information with the retailer who makes the sale. This information could include, among other things, the names and addresses of the purchaser and recipient, government issued ID information, the quantity, brand, price, proof, and volume of alcohol purchased, and a recipient signature.
- For business purposes — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among Go4Me, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
Changes to this Policy